Pharmacogenetics Laboratory Manager
We are looking for a Pharmacogenetics Laboratory Manager with exceptional leadership and organization skills who will provide direction in ensuring the efficient, economical and effective utilization of our hospital’s surgical resources, and in surpassing the identified needs through exceptional quality medical care and innovative health services.
As the Pharmacogenetics Laboratory Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day operations of the pharmacogenetics laboratory and personnel
- Maintaining compliance with regulatory and accrediting standards and requirements
- Certifying he patient reports before sending them to the ordering physicians.
Here is what you need to be a Pharmacogenetics Laboratory Managerr:
- PhD. in molecular / genetic science required with appropriate board certification.
- Must meet requirements of regulatory and accrediting agencies.
- Genetics laboratory experience required. Must possess a thorough knowledge of clinical genetics, pharmacogenetics, and molecular pathology.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Fluent in MS Word and Excel.
- BLS or Heartsaver CPR required.
Please email your resume to: Recruitment@OmniaHealthcare.com , no phone calls please.